- The candidate should have more than one year of experience in medical writing.
- Candidates from the biomedical field would be preferred
- English should be perfect and should be of professional level.
- Writing and editing all types of articles/ contents assigned to you including case reports, research and review articles, website content, blogs, grant proposals, white paper, thesis, books/ book chapters, etc.
- Writing high-quality articles such as Meta-analysis and systematic reviews or similar projects intended to be submitted to high IF journals like Lancet, JAMA, etc.
- Review and edit the articles written by other writers to make them ready to submit
- Thorough editing of the contents will include not only the correction of grammatical, syntax, and language errors but also removing redundancy, paraphrasing, re-structuring of the sentences, removing plagiarism, and adding the necessary contents to make it perfect.
- Experience with statistical analysis would be a plus point.